Thursday, November 20, 2008

I stand corrected, and the cheese stands alone




Anna and Jay's heroic struggle with the diabolical salad spinner can now be seen on feedmeshow.com. Bigger news is that you can now subscribe to The Feed Me Show through iTunes, via its inclusion in the iTunes Store's Podcast Directory!

A correction: readers with better eyes for Portland geography than some natives have pointed out to me that my new neighborhood there is not in fact in Brooklyn, which is further to the southwest. I'm in Laurelhurst. In Laurelhurst, with an affordable rent, my own parking space, and a few blocks away from a great indie moviehouse that serves pizza and beer; an excellent cafe or three; and my favorite Portland restaurant, which means delicious, creative food, a good wine list, a friendly staff, and a counter with a view of the kitchen.

No comments: