Monday, November 17, 2008

clocking in



Part 2 of Anna and Jay's date is now available on feedmeshow.com, our blip.tv page, our iTunes feed, RSS, and Miro... and I don't even know what Miro is yet.

Meanwhile, in the wee small hours of the morning (East Coast time) we filmed the first West Coast episode of the Feed Me Show in Portland, Oregon, my new home for the coming months. It would not have happened at all without the incredible generosity of videographer extraordinaire Carl Jameson, his wife and de-facto line producer, Sharon, and, in the finest Feed Me tradition of someone breaking something right before a shoot, a car accident... but not like you might think. The results were wild, and so was the meat. More on that when it hits the website in about a month. In the mean time, for the love that all is Feed Me, you owe it to yourself to check out Carl's web series turned feature, The Bicyclist, which does for Portland bike culture what Bike Snob NYC does for New York's, only at 30 frames per second, instead of 100 words per minute.

Some viewers have expressed concern about this whole West Coast thing. They say I'm forsaking Brooklyn. Ok, I tried, but I couldn't do it. Last night, I learned the name of my new Portland neighborhood: Brooklyn. There is no escape.

- Adam

No comments: